Excited for Easter weekend and wondering what to do in Tampa Bay?
Here are some activities happening around town that Lovitch Realty Group recommends:
1. The Easter Bunny at Westfield Brandon: Children can enjoy the Easter bunny at the Westfield Brandon from now until April 15th at the Spring Gazebo in the Center Court. Visiting hours are Monday-Saturday 10am-9pm and Sunday 11am-6pm with periodic carrot breaks throughout the day.
2. Easter Brunch at Boca: Local restaurant Boca will host an Easter Brunch Buffet on Sunday at their restaurant on Bloomingdale Avenue. The buffet includes Waffle and Omelet Stations, Salad Buffet, Boca Benedict, Boca Cubano, Maple Sausage, Smoked Gouda Cheese Grits, Rosemary Smoke Prime Rib, Cheese and Charcuterie, Seasonal Fruits, and more.
3. Riverview Easter Egg Hunt and Festival: Saturday morning start your day at Summerfield Crossings Golf Club at 10AM. Enjoy food, music, drinks, spring photos, the Easter Bunny, vendors, and an Easter Egg Hunt. 13050 Summerfield Blvd Riverview, FL. Free admission.
4. Doggie Easter Egg Hunt & Photos with the Easter Bunny: The Easter Bunny will visit the Humane Society of Tampa Bay to pose with pups and help them hunt for eggs on Saturday from 11AM-2PM at 3607 N Armenia Ave, Tampa, Florida 33607. Egg hunts and crafts will also be available for 2-legged kiddos. Demos, prizes, and giveaways for pups. Activities cost $5-12 and proceeds will benefit the Humane Society of Tampa Bay.
5. Easter with Sonic at GameTime: Take the kids to see SEGA’s Sonic the Hedgehog at GameTime in Ybor City and enjoy games, arcade games, and entire bar and restaurant. Sonic will be there from 11AM-2PM.
BONUS: OPEN HOUSE
We’ll be hosting an Open House this weekend in Riverview – check this flyer below for more information:
Follow Lovitch Realty Group on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LovitchRealtyGroup/