Making plans for Mother’s Day Weekend? Here are some suggestions on what to do in Tampa Bay with Mom this weekend from Lovitch Realty Group.
1) Mother’s Day Brunch (Straz Center for Performing Arts): Maestro’s Restaurant inside the Straz Center will host an exquisite Mother’s Day Brunch on Sunday, May 14th with seatings at 11:30AM and 1:30PM. Tickets are $45.95 for adults and $16.95 for children ages 5 years old to 12 years old. Mimosas and champagne are included in the price.
2) Mother’s Day Tea (Victorian Grace Tea Room): Don’t miss Victorian Grace Tea Room‘s Annual Mother’s Day event happening on Saturday, May 13th and Sunday, May 14th. The menu includes a Fluted glass of sparkling Mother’s Day Punch, Unlimited tea refills of two premium teas, Harney & Sons Teas, Choice of Soup, Assorted Tea Sandwiches, Warm Scones served with fresh Devonshire cream, and Two exclusive desserts. The price is $35 per person including tax.
Make a reservation: (813) 653-2662
3) Mother’s Day at The Winery (Keel & Curley Winery): Plant City winery, Keel & Curley, will offer a special Mother’s Day menu this Sunday from 11AM to 7PM. Special items include Spring Lobster Salad, Ham Steak, Mahi-Mahi & Fried Shrimp, Lemon Cake, Turtle Cheesecake, and Peach or Berrilicious Sparkling Wine Freeze. The full menu will be available. Winery/brewery tours will be available at 1PM, 2PM, 3PM and 4PM. Live music from 1PM to 4pm with Este Loves!
4) Mother’s Day FREE Cruise on the Bay (Pirate Water Taxi): Take Mom out on the bay this weekend with Pirate Water Taxi. Moms cruise FREE on the Pirate Water Taxi’s Downtown Tampa and Zoo Express Routes Mother’s Day weekend (May 13-14, 2017). Hop on, hop off at any of their 16+ stops along the Riverwalk and Downtown Tampa area while enjoying the museums, attractions, and restaurants that are located near the taxi stops. Guests can also choose to take the Zoo Express that boards at Stop #7 (Tampa Convention Center) or Stop #16 (Lowry Park). It’s the coolest way to get around!
*To receive offer, one full-paid Pirate Water Taxi ticket (Adult or Child) per free Mother’s Day promotion ticket, must be purchased. Tickets must be purchased at Pirate Water Taxi Home Dock (Stop #7) or at time of boarding.
Buy tickets: http://www.piratewatertaxi.com/buy-tickets/
5) The Great Mother’s Day Race 2017 5K (Al Lopez Park): Are you ready for an exciting Mother’s Day? Celebrate as a family at this 6th Annual 5K! Registered participants will receive free race pictures, a dry-fit T-shirt, and goodie bag. There will be prizes and awards for top finishers in age categories! Everyone will receive a medal. Rain or shine. $35 in advance and $40 on the day of the race.
Snacks and beverages will be provided prior to the race and after the run. We’ll also have plenty of water on site as well for the thirsty participants.